Happy Holidays!

 We made it! It is hard to believe that 2022 is winding down and our kindergarten crew is 4 months into school. The progress both academically and socially is ENORMOUS! It will be so fun watching them move forward as the school year continues!   

A day in the life of kindergarten is every emotion under the sun packed into 6 hours and I couldn't imagine teaching any other grade!  I love each and every child in this class and feel so protective of their well being. I admire all of you as parents as I see daily the love and positive intentions you have for your child.

Unfortunately, I had to leave school early yesterday with a nasty bout of laryngitis.  I sent home a couple projects that the kids have worked on as well as a couple of gifts.  Please have your child share the "Over the River" storyboard.  It is so adorable!  

I have included lots of photos of some fun activities in December. 

I wish you all a happy and healthy holiday!

























 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Kindergarten!

Best Week Ever!